We do quality control our units,but sometimes issues present themselves. Try out these few steps if encountering troubles with your pods.
One quick first check when encountering no sound coming from either pod is to turn off and back on “Automatic Ear Detection” setting on your phone. You can also leave this setting off if you prefer so that pods do not pause music automatically when touched.
★ SOFT RESET ★
- Forget your device from bluetooth settings, then turn off bluetooth
- Open the lid and hold the back button for a few seconds, until the light flashes, then close the lid
- Wait a full minute, then turn on bluetooth, open the lid and try to reconnect
- If it doesn’t work, take the pods out and put them back in. Close the lid and wait for the light to turn off. Then open the lid and try again. It can take 3-4 SOFT RESETS to work. If it doesn’t try a HARD RESET
★ HARD RESET ★
- Forget your device from bluetooth settings
- Leave the pods outside of the case to let the battery fully drain. Leave the case open. It’s important to not have any residual charge left, so leave it out one full day or more
- Once it’s drained, put the pods back in the case and charge the case for 3 hours
- Then, do a SOFT RESET. It can take 3-4 SOFT RESETS to work
NEITHER OF THESE FIXED IT?
Your pods are probably faulty, not to worry we have a 14 days money back guarantee, just send us an email.